Best Practice is "a completely new concept for information delivered at the point of care". With one resource you can access:
- Peer reviewed clinical guidance produced by the BMJ Evidence Centre
- Over 10,000 diagnoses and 3000 diagnostic tests
- Integrated access to the BMJ Clinical Evidence systematic reviews
- Over 4000 full text guidelines
- An integrated drugs database (containing 6000 drugs monographs)
- Patient leaflets
As well as providing fast access to authoritative answers to guide clinical decisions, links to the evidence are provided, enabling further research and study.
Best Practice can be used on all mobile devices. You first need to create a personal My Best Practice account:
- Go to the authenticated Best Practice website (you might have to login with your Bond username/password)
- At the top right, click to register for a personal My Best Practice account
- Once you've created your own personal account, you can start using the Best Practice mobile site. You will be prompted to login with your 'My Best Practice' details to get full access. Please note that our access is to the mobile site only, and does not include the iphone app.
This tour provides a good introduction to using Best Practice.
If you'd like some more information, or have any feedback on this new resource, please get in touch with me.